Hamburger Potato Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Hamburger Potato Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Hamburger Potato Casserole using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Potato Casserole
- It's 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- It's 10 each of Potatoes.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- It's 1 of Parmesian Cheese.
- You need 1 of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 of Season Salt.
- It's 1 of Milk.
Hamburger Potato Casserole step by step
- Peel, rinse and cut the potatoes into scalloped form..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ground beef in skillet, & season. Then drain.
- Make your soup, adding milk, seasoning, and parmesian cheese as you go. (Your desired amount).
- Spray pam and place your potatoes in a large cake pan.
- Add a whole bag of shredded cheese.
- Mix meat into soup pan, then pour over potatoes and cheese..
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 hr, then remove the foil, sprinkle cheese on top and let cook for 20-30 more minutes..
- Let cool, & Enjoy! :).
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Hamburger Potato Casserole. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make laugh entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com