Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Potato Nachos for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Potato Nachos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Nachos
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- It's 1 pints of sour cream.
Potato Nachos instructions
- peel, wash, and slice potatoes. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done. you can season potatoes to your taste, I used butter, garlic salt, and parsley..
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and drain excess grease. Again, season to your taste. I just used some seasoned salt.
- Once meat and potatoes are cooked you are ready to assemble. Layer potatoes, meat, and cheese on a plate and top with sour cream and your favorite nacho ingredients (i.e. shredded lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, onions, jalapenos).
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Potato Nachos. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, interest approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com