Rissoles and Roast Potatoes.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Rissoles and Roast Potatoes for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Rissoles and Roast Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rissoles and Roast Potatoes
- It's 500 grams of Beef Mince.
- It's 1 each of Egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 each of Potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
Rissoles and Roast Potatoes step by step
- Preheat Oven to 200ºC.
- Chop up your Potatoes into quarters..
- Boil a pot of water and put in your potatoes until soft..
- Put your mince, bread crumbs, mixed herbs, tomato sauce and egg into a bowl and mix up..
- Add anything as necessary you want a soft sticky batter but not dripping wet..
- Make mince mixture into balls..
- Meanwhile place your potatoes on a greased tray. Add butter herbs and salt and pepper and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Fry up your rissoles in a pan usually for about 15 - 20 min.
- Serve and enjoy :-).
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Rissoles and Roast Potatoes. If you have questions or requests just about this article, divert gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com