Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole. The chili cooks while the tater tots partially bake …. but if you really wanted to, you could use canned chili instead and save yourself that step - although, I highly recommend making the This looks so good. Love tater tot casseroles, especially chili flavored! You may also like… Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole.
Might try it out one night for dinner.
This cheeseburger Tater Tot® casserole is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that's family friendly.
Cheeseburger Tater Tot® Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 2 lb of Hamburger.
- It's 1/4 lb of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips or Your Fav. Flavor Doritos.
- It's 1/4 cup of Diced Onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced Roasted Red Peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced Green Peppers.
- It's 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- It's 1 of black pepper and Salt.
- It's 1 can of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- You need 1 can of Chili Sauce with Beans.
- It's 3/4 cup of Melted Velveeta (or one Cheese Sauce Pkg from a Box of Mac and Cheese).
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 lb of bag Tater Tots.
- You need 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Freshly Chopped Green Onions (Optional).
- You need 1 of Sour Cream (Optional).
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd! This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe.
Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown Hamburger, drain and set aside..
- Cook Bacon, cool, and crumble. Mix with crumbled Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips/Doritos. Set aside..
- In a skillet, heat olive oil. Add Onion, Roasted Red Peppers, Green Peppers, and Minced Garlic. Sauté until browned..
- In a kettle, combine Sloppy Joe Sauce and Chili Sauce with Beans. Add Sautéed ingredients from step 3..
- Add spices to Sauce to taste. Heat until bubbling..
- Spray a 13X9 inch baking dish (preferably glass) with cooking spray and cover the bottom with about 3/4 of the Tater Tots..
- Cover Tots with 3/4 of the Sauce..
- Drizzle the Cheese Pouch/Melted Velveeta over Tots and Sauce..
- Layer with 3/4 of the Shredded Mozzarella and Sharp Cheddar Cheeses..
- Scatter the remaining Tots on top and press them down lightly..
- Bake uncovered in Oven at 350°F for approx. 40 mins..
- Top Casserole with remaining Shredded Cheese and Bacon/Tortilla Crumbles..
- Continue Baking for 5 to 10 more mins. until Cheese begins to brown slightly..
- Top with Freshly chopped green onions and serve with Sour Cream (optional).
You can add taco seasoning and some salsa and make it a taco tator tot casserole. The possibilities are endless with this simple tatortot casserole recipe. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. I use canned chili for this Cheesy Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole but you could use homemade. Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, please open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com