The Best Stuffed Potato Skins.
Actually this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious The Best Stuffed Potato Skins for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook The Best Stuffed Potato Skins using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Stuffed Potato Skins
- It's 5 of Russet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded cheese(your preference).
- You need 1/2 cup of Cut scallions.
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream.
- You need 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- It's 1 of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Desired seasonings for ground beef meat.
The Best Stuffed Potato Skins step by step
- preheat oven at 400.
- microwave potatoes for 10 minutes on one side then flip and microwave for another 10 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes.
- same time cook ground beef in a skillet add all desired seasonings after cooked throughout add half a can of tomato sauce lower heat for about 5 minutes then turn off.
- after potatoes cooled a bit cut in half take a spoon and carve out the guts leaving a quarter of potatoe on skin, put guts in a bowl for later use.
- butter the inside and the skin of the potatoe place on cookie sheet.
- salt the insides of the potatoes, then add a spoonful of ground beef to all skins.
- with the excess potatoe mash add some salt and butter.
- add shredded cheese evenly through all skins, with the mash potatoe add spoonful on top of all skins, put in the oven until cheese is melted, add sour cream and scallions as desired.... enjoy!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious The Best Stuffed Potato Skins. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, please get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com