Mashed Potato Ghost Cups.
Actually this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Mashed Potato Ghost Cups for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mashed Potato Ghost Cups using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Ghost Cups
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 cup of spaghetti sauce (I use 3cheese from fresh&easy).
- Prepare 5 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- It's 1 of Pam for baking.
- Prepare 1 packages of Buttermilk biscuit tube(8).
Mashed Potato Ghost Cups step by step
- Cook beef until no longer pink.
- add spaghetti sauce to cooked meat & allow to marinate on low heat for about 4 minutes.
- set aside & pre-heat oven to 400º.
- spray muffin pan with pam.
- use one biscuit for two muffin cups.
- roll dough into ball. on flat surface flatten dough & press dough onto bottom & sides of each cup.
- fill muffin cups with meat.
- leave for 8 - 10 minutes or until biscuits are a golden brown.
- place about spoonful & half of mashed potatoes on top of each meat cup & shape potatoes into ghost!.
- use two black beans for each eye (be sure to dry them off before so ghost don't get black color).
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Mashed Potato Ghost Cups. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, engross contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com