Zach's Meat & Tater Pie.
Literally this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Zach's Meat & Tater Pie for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Zach's Meat & Tater Pie using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zach's Meat & Tater Pie
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 packages of brown gravy mix.
- It's 1 large of potato.
- It's 1 packages of deep dish frozen pie crust.
Zach's Meat & Tater Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove frozen pie shells from freezer, open pack and separate the two shells to allow to thaw while preparing the ingredients..
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef (or whatever ground meat you prefer) until well cooked and browned..
- While the meat is cooking, wash off the potato, prick with a fork on both sides, and cook in microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes. Flip the potato over and cook another 2-3 minutes until it is spongy to the touch. Cook longer if necessary. Let sit..
- Cook the gravy according to directions. Most call for 1 cup cold water in a saucepan adding the powdered gravy while whisking on medium heat until it begins to boil then turn heat to low and cook for one minute until thickened...stirring to keep from clumping..
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients (meat, potato and gravy) and stir until thoroughly mixed..
- Pour into the pie shell. Take other pie shell and place over the filled pie and work it lose from its tin. Press the edges together (flute) then cut slits in the top..
- Place on a cookie sheet to keep possible drippings contained and bake for 20 to 30 minutes (more or less depending on your ovens temperature) checking often after 20 minutes until lightly browned..
- I usually double the recipe these days because it goes so fast. Obviously, you can add all sorts of things to it...I've added French fried onions and mushrooms sauteed in butter which my husband loved but honestly my favorite is just the original.lol.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Zach's Meat & Tater Pie. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, interest right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com