cheesy tater-tot casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are.
This tater tot casserole recipe is a little different from most versions of this recipe in that it is made with golden mushroom soup rather than cream of mushroom soup.
That gives this recipe a more savory, tomato-like flavor.
This version also has frozen peas, carrots, and corn, making it a great one-dish meal.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious cheesy tater-tot casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook cheesy tater-tot casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cheesy tater-tot casserole
- It's 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 lb of breakfast tater tots.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- It's 1 can of Pork and beans or baked beans.
- You need 4 tbsp of Your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar sheese.
- It's 1 pinch of All seasoning salt to taste.
Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor. Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest! Creamy corn and beef casserole mixed with crispy tator tots makes for a wonderful family dinner. Casseroles including recipes for: Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Casserole, Country Breakfast.
cheesy tater-tot casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- brown hamburger meat and chopped onion.
- add ur minced garlic about 5mins before the meat is done. Drain and return to pan..
- In the mean time while ur meat is cooking, spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- place a few tater tots at the bottom of ur pan. You don't need to use a lot, just enough to coat the pan but still having plenty of gaps..
- mix together the remaining ingredients in with ur meat expect the cheese! Feel free to taste and go, as u may want to add extra seasonings or less..
- poor the meat mixer on top of the tots, spread out evenly!.
- add cheese on top, whatever works for you. Some like a lot, and some prefer very little..
- place the remaining tots on top of the cheese and baked for an hr.
- Once your timer goes off, add a little extra cheese and put back in the oven until melted. Maybe 2 or 3 mins tops!.
- For people that don't like cream of mushroom, I am sure cream of chicken would work as well. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as we have. It is not normal for my whole family to enjoy dinner together. Usually there is at least 1 who doesn't but not in this case ;-).
And that casserole is this casserole. I've got a soft spot for this zany recipe. A really lazy version of shepherd's pie, the traditional version mixes meat with Newlyweds, penny pinchers, and tater tot lovers everywhere can now rejoice. We've gone and taken the classic casserole, tossed it into a slow. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory cheesy tater-tot casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, entertain way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com