Omg Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Omg Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Omg Tater Tot Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Omg Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 small of can of sweet corn.
- You need 4 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- You need 2 packages of Safeway beef flavor enhancer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 packages of Tater tots.
- It's 2 cup of tomato sauce, I use basil and garlic flavored.
- It's 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- It's 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
Omg Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger on high heat, draining halfway through (so there's still a little grease)..
- Add onions, mushroom, and garlic. Brown so you get a nice caramelization on the meat and mushrooms..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato sauce, bbq, and flavor enhancer. Taste if it needs salt and pepper, I like to add a little crushed red pepper. Simmer till hot..
- Preheat oven to temp on the Tater tot bag. I use Alexia brand flavored potato puffs and it calls for 415°..
- Mix sour cream and soup into meat mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water, but don't let it get soupy or your tots will be soggy..
- Transfer to casserole dish and top with an even single layer of tots. You may need more or less depending on the size of your baking dish..
- Bake until tots are crispy and golden, around 20-30 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven till the cheese is just melted..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Omg Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make smile entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com