Meatloaf and Potatoes. Spread potatoes evenly around the meatloaf on the sheet pan. Test potatoes for doneness and return to oven if needed while meatloaf rests. This crockpot meatloaf includes potatoes, which makes it a convenient one-pot meal.
With pot-in-pot cooking, you can have homemade meatloaf.
As the meatloaf & potatoes cook, create that magnificent meatloaf glaze.
In a bowl, add some Because there will be some drippings from the cooked meat, CAREFULLY pour out the excess into a.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Meatloaf and Potatoes for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Meatloaf and Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf and Potatoes
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 packages of onion soup mix (try lipton beefy onion).
- You need 1/2 large of onion, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It's 6 large of potatoes, cubed.
Potatoes: Place potatoes and water on the bottom of Instant Pot. Trivet: Then put trivet that came with Meatloaf: And then shape meat mixture into a meatloaf on top of double layered foil and then. The meatloaf was tender and potatoes always come out amazing! It's my favorite way to make Mashed Potatoes too!
Meatloaf and Potatoes step by step
- Loosely mix all ingredients, except potatoes, in a large bowl until the meat is well coated with egg..
- Use a large glass or metal lasagna size pan, about 9"x13", or something that fits a two pound loaf with a ring of potatoes around it..
- Pack the meat into a loaf and leave about three inches for the cubed potatoes to fit around it..
- It is optional, but wrap a tin foil piece around the top to keep moisture in the meat loaf..
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 40 minutes and up to an hour depending on the oven..
- Check the meat after forty minutes to see if it is pink. Keep cooking and check to see if done in about fifteen minutes or less..
- The potatoes need to allow a fork to pierce them and not to be too mushy or too hard to eat..
- The potatoes will generally take the same amount of time as the meat..
And speaking of comfort Creamy Mac and Cheese is the bomb made in this! We all love meatloaf - well, at least me and my family do! I'm showing you how to easily make meatloaf in the Instant Pot TWO DIFFERENT WAYS! Remove meatloaf and potatoes and serve or if you want to crisp up the top of the meatloaf (or both) set your oven to broil and put items on a baking sheet. Tips for Instant Pot Meatloaf and potatoes: Depending on the thickness of your meatloaf, the time Wrap sides of the foil up along the edges loosely to cradle the meat.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Meatloaf and Potatoes. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, divert edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com