Zucchini with Ground Beef.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Zucchini with Ground Beef for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Zucchini with Ground Beef using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini with Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 of zucchini (big).
- Prepare 1/5 TSP of Butter.
- You need of Oil 2 TBp.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 100 g of ground beef.
- Prepare of Black pepper & salt.
- It's 100 ml of hot water.
Zucchini with Ground Beef instructions
- Wash the zucchini, cut it into medium pieces (thickness 2-3 cm).
- Heat the oil (medium heat) in a pressure coocker, add the zucchini. When it starts turning yellow add butter 1/4 tbs. When it starts getting brown & dries out add the water. Close the pressure coocker. Cook 15-20minutes (when it starts whistling turn the heat to low).
- Chop the onion into very small pieces, mix with ground beef, salt and black pepper..
- Preheat 2 tbp of oil in a pan, put the beef mixture. When it dries out add 1 to 2 tbs of water, flip to coock the other side.
- When it dries out add some butter and 1 to 2 tbs of water and bring to a boil..
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini and serve with the ground beef. Add some fresh chopped tomatoes to add some fresh taste..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Zucchini with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com