Easy Stuffed Potatoes.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Easy Stuffed Potatoes for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Stuffed Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Potatoes
- You need 1 box of Mash Potato.
- You need 4 oz of ground beef or pork.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sofrito already made.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup of olives.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- You need 1 of oil ( for deep frying).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parsley flakes.
Easy Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand....flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat...and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Stuffed Potatoes. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, keep amused entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com