Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- It's 1 can of cheese soup.
- You need 1 packages of tater tots.
- It's 1 of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, please entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com