Mashed potato souffle pie. Allow the pie to rest for a few minutes, then slice and serve. Here is how you need to cook dinner it. Ingredients of Mashed potato souffle pie.
After the potatoes are cooked, wash them again, and peel them.
You could either put the potatoes in a food processor or mash them up with a fork.
Minced beef potato macaroni pie is a very tasty and filling dish.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Mashed potato souffle pie for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Mashed potato souffle pie using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed potato souffle pie
- Prepare 2 1/4 lb of yellow potatoes.
- It's 1 cup of of bread crumbs(i use progresso,either plain or italian).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of butter (to go in the mashed potatoes).
- Prepare 4 piece of of butter (to go on top of the pie before it goes in the oven).
- It's 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 of ground meat filling.
- You need of ground beef filling.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 medium of chopped onions(white, or yellow).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of pine cone seeds (optional).
This one-pot meal is filled with macaroni, minced beef and a cheesy mashed potato topping. Batata soufflé is the lebanese variation of the french dish "hachis parmentier" and the british dish "shepherd pie". Batata soufflé is a meat pie with mashed potato crust. It's done like a sandwich; the ground beef and pine nuts are pressed between two layers of mashed potatoes.
Mashed potato souffle pie step by step
- Start by washing the potatoes and boiling them..
- After the potatoes are cooked, wash them again, and peel them. You could either put the potatoes in a food processor or mash them up with a fork..
- Add salt and eggs(1egg for every 2lbs of potatoes) to mashed potatoes..
- In a non sticking pan, spread the 4tbs of butter and sprinkle half of the bread crumbs(1/2 cup) on the bottom of the pan..
- Divide mashed potatoes into 2 halves. Spread the first half of the mashed potatoes right on top of the bread crumbs..
- Spread the meat filling on top of the mashed potatoes..
- Spread the 2nd half of the mashed potatoes on top of the meat filling..
- Sprinkle the rest of the bread crumbs (1/2 a cup) on top of the mashed potatoes..
- Then place the rest of the butter on top of the bread crumbs..
- Bake pie for 20-25mins or untill crumbs turn to a golden color (375degrees fh.).
- Ground beef filling: add a 1/4 of a cup of veg. Oil to a pan. Then add your two onions(chopped)..
- After the onions are cooked, add the ground beef and a pinch of salt. Mix all together and then Cook mixture until the water from the ground beef evaporates..
- Add the rest of the spices (pepper+cinnamon) and your pine cone seeds(if using any) . Mix everything together. And put the mixture on the side for 5-10Mins to cool down..
These recipes take plain mashed potatoes and add a unique boost of flavor from chipotle chiles, spice blends, grainy mustards, and other secret ingredients. All you need to know for mashed potatoes that will steal the show. Slow Cooker Potatoes & Cauliflower "Fluffy clouds. Perhaps this will make a difference. A real souffle, of any variety, begins with a custard (egg yolk base) that is gently folded into whipped egg whites.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mashed potato souffle pie. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com