Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
Actually this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- It's 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 6 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Fennel bulb.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion.
- It's of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's of Himalayan pink salt.
- It's of ground black pepper.
Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Stab each sweet potato several times; brush with olive oil, salt and pepper, and wrap in foil. Place in oven at 400° for 1 hour.
- While potatoes are cooking, prepare fennel onion jam. Heat oil in pan on medium..
- Chop fennel bulb and onion, then add to heated pan. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- After 30 minutes, add one strip of bacon, finely chopped, to your fennel/onion mixture. Stirring gently..
- In separate skillet, brown ground beef..
- After everything has cooked through, split potato and fill with beef, them top with your fennel onion jam..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com