Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- It's 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make smile admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com