Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!". The meatza noodle layer adds a ton of flavor and really takes this keto no noodle lasagna to the next level. And it's quite easy to make! Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!" I always loved pasta and ground beef ,mmmm!
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!" for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!" using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!"
- It's 1 pack of Tofu Shirataki spaghetti.
- You need 1 pack of Yves mexican veggie ground beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Ketchup (amount to your taste).
- It's 1 of thin slice of butter (of your choice).
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need of Medium sized tomato diced.
- You need of Vegetable stock season.
- It's of Sea salt.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- You need of Splenda sweeteners 5 packet's.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Parmesan cheese powder.
- It's 1 of plantain.
Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!" step by step
- Spaghetti: Using a strainer, wash noodles with warm water. Place in a microwavable bowl along with a little sea salt and garlic powder. Mix well then warm for 3 minutes..
- Yves mexican veggie ground beef: Using a frying pan, place burner on medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil to coat base of pan, place onions and tomatoes in pan adding meat a few minutes after veggies heat a bit. Let cook for about 6 minutes then add sea salt, butter, vegetable stock seasoning, garlic powder, hot sauce and ketchup. Mix well. Serve on top of noodles with sprinkled parmesan cheese powder. For plantain slices, for a more sweeter soft texture I used a over ripped plantain to fry..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Vegan/Keto:"MeatZola!". If you have questions or requests in this area this article, interest admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com