Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef, browned.
- Prepare 1 of red or orange bell pepper, diced into 1/2" chunks.
- Prepare 1 lb of sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1/2" chunks.
- You need 1 cup of Black Bean and Corn salsa.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of onion flakes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried oregano leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- You need 1 can of chili beans (undrained).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Better Than Boullion brand roasted beef base.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 4 cups of water (reserve 1 cup for corn starch).
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT instructions
- In a shaker container, dissolve the cornstarch in the 1 cup of water that was reserved. Pour that and the remaining 3 cups water with all other ingredients into a crockpot. Give it a stir and cook on low for 4 -6 hours..
- Top with crumbled tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and cilantro if desired. Serve with a slice of lime..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili - CROCKPOT. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, absorb log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com