Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole..
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef..
- You need 2 cans of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 small can of evaporated milk.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of frozen tater-tots.
Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown beef in skillet with diced onion. Drain and set aside..
- In a large casserole dish mix the two cans of soup, 1/2 cup of the colby jack and half of the parmesan with the browned beef mixture..
- Add a little of the the evaporated milk into the mixture mixing it in well. Continue until the mixture looks creamy and the large lumps of soup are broken down..
- Salt and pepper to taste, mix well..
- Add a neat, single layer of tater-tots to the top of the mixture ..
- Bake for 45 min. Turn broiler on to 500°F and bake for another 5-10 min until top is golden brown. Take the casserole out of the oven and turn the oven off. Top with the rest of the cheese and return the casserole to the now turned off oven for 5 min or until cheese is melted on the top..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, please get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com