Ground Beef Totchos.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just gone the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Totchos for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Totchos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Totchos
- It's 2 packages of Tater tots.
- It's 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 of Shredded lettuce.
Ground Beef Totchos instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place tater tots on cookie sheet & bake according to directions on package..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet , cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Add taco seasoning & water. Cook about 2 minutes until hot..
- Sprinkle potatoes with beef mixture and cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Ground Beef Totchos. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, interest entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com