Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds.
Actually this is a simple recipe just past the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds
- Prepare of ● For The Mini Meatloaves.
- Prepare 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- You need 1 of LG Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Diced White Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Packet of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- It's of ● For The Mashed Potatoes.
- It's 1 of Tray Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best OTC brand out there!].
- Prepare 1 Packet of McCormick Brown Gravy [+ 1 cup water].
- It's as needed of Salted Butter.
- You need of ● For The Garnishes.
- You need as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Corn.
- Prepare 1 Can of Whole Kernal Corn.
- It's 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Prepare as needed of Dried Parsley.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- It's as needed of Sea Salt.
- You need as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds instructions
- Mix everything well in the meatloaf section and compact in mini meatloaf pans. Avoid any air pockets and press down hard. Feel free to add ketchup to the tops in the last 10 minutes of baking..
- Bake mini meatloaves at for 45 minutes at 350°..
- Heat corn in microwave with all seasonings for two minutes..
- Let loafs rest for 5 minutes before pulling and slicing..
- Place loaves on a thick bed of mashed potatoes with butter and brown gravy. Garnish with fresh parsley and ground black pepper. Serve with hot buttery corn. That's it! Enjoy your super delicious easy!.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds. If you have questions or requests re this article, occupy gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com