Literally this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Tater-Tot Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Tater-Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater-Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1-1.5 of lbs. ground beef.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Celery soup.
- You need 16 oz of or more of frozen vegetables (as much as desired).
- It's 8 oz of Velveeta cheese.
- It's 32 oz of tater tots.
Tater-Tot Casserole step by step
- Using a 9x13 glass pan, put the raw ground beef in the pan and spread along the bottom..
- Dash with salt and pepper if desired. You can add chopped onion and celery to the raw burger if you want as well. This is a great spot to be creative and make it your own..
- Place frozen veggies on top of burger. Use any kind and as much as you desire..
- Slice Velveeta into small slices and layer over the veggies..
- Pour both soups over top of velveeta.
- Cover the soups with tater tots, leaving no spaces between..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered, and then 20 minutes uncovered, or until tater tots are golden and food is throughly cooked..
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Tater-Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, divert door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com