Keto Stufft Burger.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Keto Stufft Burger for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Keto Stufft Burger using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Stufft Burger
- It's 4 lb of Ground Beef 80/20.
- You need 4 of Large Eggs.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Large Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Medium Sweet Yellow Onion.
- It's 5 Strips of Thick Cut Bacon.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar.
- It's 1 Cup of Chopped Baby Spinach.
- You need 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 2 Tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
Keto Stufft Burger instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Chop bell pepper and onion then add 2/3 to large mixing bowl.
- Add ground beef, coconut flour, salt, pepper, spinach, 1tsp garlic powder and eggs to large mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Cook bacon, let cool and crumble.
- In small mixing bowl add sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, remaining bell pepper, onion and seasonings and mix evenly.
- I used the "As Seen on TV StuffT" burger stuffer but you could use the bottom of a round glass to form your burger cup..
- After forming cup spoon cheese mixture into void and top with burger lid.
- Arrange on broiling pan (I could only fit six on my pan so had to cook the last 2 after the first batch).
- Bake in oven at 375° for 45min or until burger meat internal temp reaches 165°.
- Allow to cool before serving or storing.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Keto Stufft Burger. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, absorb log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com