Best Ever Potato Soup.
Actually this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Best Ever Potato Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Best Ever Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Ever Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- It's 2 (15 ounce) of cans chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 ounces of Velveeta cheese.
- It's 1 of large onion chopped.
- It's 6 of large baking potatoes peeled, diced and boiled til tender.
- You need of Optional: 1 lb of ground chuck browned and drained.
Best Ever Potato Soup step by step
- Wash peel and dice your potatos, put in a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Boil potatos til just tender probably 10-15min. Drain..
- If you are going to add meat to the potato soup I brown my meat with the onions while potatos are cooking..
- In a large pot melt the stick of butter. Add the soups, chicken broth, onion, meat, potatoes and Velveeta cheese. Stir constantly on med heat til cheese melts and its nice and hot. If you don't monitor this part the cheese might burn..
- If the soup is too thick for your taste, thin it down with a little milk..
- If you have family members who hate mushrooms, substitute with all cream of chicken soup. I tried to fool that family member once by adding bacon to the soup. She actually picked the mushroom bits out and ran water over them to verify I had indeed put mushroom soup in it!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Best Ever Potato Soup. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, divert open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com