Creamy Beef and Potato Bake. Add ground beef, cook and stir until the beef loses its pink colour. View top rated Creamy beef potato bake recipes with ratings and reviews. Creamy Mashed Potato Bake, Creamy Garlic Potato Bake, Beef Stuffed Baked Potatoes, etc.
Layer potatoes and green beans in cooker.
Top with beef mixture; spread evenly.
Or you can make this delicious Creamy Potato and Corned Beef Chowder.
Actually this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Creamy Beef and Potato Bake for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Creamy Beef and Potato Bake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef and Potato Bake
- It's 5-6 of potatoes peeled and thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter (4 Tbsp), divided.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 of zucchini, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of prepared tomato pasta sauce.
- It's 2 cups of milk, divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese.
Add the potatoes, chicken broth, salt, pepper, celery salt and garlic powder to the pot. One of my husband's favorite childhood memories was eating his Grandma Barney's Tater Tot Casserole. It's just as much Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes.
Creamy Beef and Potato Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter and oil. Add potatoes and cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini is tender..
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 13 x 9 inch baking dish and set aside..
- In skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Italian seasoning together until ground beef loses its pink colour. Drain any excess fat from ground beef. Stir in tomato sauce and 1/2 cup of the milk..
- Spoon meat mixture over the vegetable layer in the baking dish..
- Melt remaining butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in remaining milk. Cook and stir till sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Reduce heat and stir in cheese till melted. Pour sauce over meat layer..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish! Kind of like a creamy chicken, carrot and spinach casserole, topped with potato gratin! I knew I wanted to use potatoes and after remembering how easy and delicious my Cheeseburger To top it all off I made a rich, creamy and spicy Pepper Jack cheese sauce to pour over the top. I was able to make the cheese sauce and cook the beef and vegetables while the potatoes were in. This recipe for Creamy Baked Potatoes is incredibly easy and delicious.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Creamy Beef and Potato Bake. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep amused gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com