Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes
- You need of Smashedcheeseburger.
- It's 1-1/3 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise divided.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard divided.
- It's 4 teaspoons of HP sauce or your favorite steak sauce.
- You need 9 slices of swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely minced onion.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- It's of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pounds of potatoes.
- It's To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It's 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Take a baking sheet spray with nonstick spray. Mash the ground beef flat on the pan. Mince the onion. Cover the ground beef with the onions..
- Add salt and pepper onto the top of the ground beef and onions, put into the oven. Peel wash and slice the potatoes thin. Dice the onions..
- Add the onion and potatoes to a skillet with the tablespoon of peanut oil. Coat all the potatoes and onions. When the beef has baked in the oven 15 minutes drain the beef drippings in the skillet with the potatoes and onions. Return to oven to crisp the ground beef. Cover and stir the potatoes, occasionally for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes add the broth to the potatoes cover and cook till the liquids are absorbed. Add the cheese to the ground beef turn on the broiler..
- Add parsley and stir. Broil the beef till the cheese melts. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and HP sauce to the buns..
- Slice the tomatoes add two patties of beef to the hamburger buns. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Add the top to the burger serve with the potatoes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes. If you have questions or requests all but this article, please open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com