Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. Like most casseroles, it's going to be a smorgasbord of things all mashed together into one big dish. It is the bane of a food blogger and always a challenge to try So I found this recipe where Sloppy Joes meets tater tots and decided to give it a go. It's simple, it's tasty and it's ready to go.
Check out my video below and see You're probably going to want to bust out your elastic pants because this Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is going to make your tummy very happy.
Sloppy Joes meet Tater Tots™ in this casserole that's light on prep and loaded with flavor--and sure to be a hit with the entire family.
MORE+ LESS This Sloppy Joe beef and vegetable casserole is covered with a layer of crispy golden Tater Tots®.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- It's 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- It's 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It's 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- Prepare 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
All Reviews for Sloppy Joe Tater Tot® Casserole. Tips for making sloppy joe tater tot casserole: You can use either regular shaped tater tots or tater tot rounds. I like to use the tater tot rounds as I find they get a little crispier. It's up to you how heavy you want to go on the tater tots.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
Hey everyone, I hope your day is going well. In today's video I am sharing how we make our sloppy joe tater tot casserole and homemade macaroni and cheese. The traditional sloppy joe gets a reboot with a tater tot topping and some peppers and onions thrown in in the base. When you want to warm up and fill up, this family-friendly casserole is the go-to dish for a weeknight or weekend dinner. A combination of the fan-favorite sloppy joe and crispy tater tots.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep amused open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com