Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs
- You need 1.5 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 TBS of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Optional additional ingredients.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 TBS of ketchup (sugar free for keto).
- Prepare 1 TBS of Dijon or yellow mustard.
- Prepare 3 TBS of sweet or dill relish.
- You need of Dipping sauce.
Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients into large bowl and mix together evenly.
- Roll into 2" balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Insert toothpick into each for easier removal and eating.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Keto Cheeseburger Meatballs. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, please way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com