Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef (browned).
- You need 1 can of RoTel Tomatoes.
- It's 16 oz of Pkg. Tater Tots.
- It's 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It's 1 small of Onion.
- It's 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and RoTel tomatoes..
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot..
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup..
- Top mixture with tater tots across the top..
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours..
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the tater tot casserole, top with shredded cheese..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, charm right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com