Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake
- You need 4 large of Potatoes.
- You need 500 grams of Beef mince.
- It's 300 grams of Bacon.
- It's 500 grams of Motzarella Cheese.
- It's 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake step by step
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in baking tray. Cut Bacon into small portions and mix in with potatoes and olive oil..
- Oven bake for 1hour (or until potatoes are slightly crispy but cooked).
- Cook mince in a pan and mix into potato bacon mix with the cheese and place on baking dish. Save 1/3 of the cheese to put on top..
- Put back in oven for a further 10mins to melt cheese and serve!.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, interest get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com