Ground Beef Steak.
Literally this is an easy recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Ground Beef Steak for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- Prepare 600 gr of ground beef.
- It's 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- You need 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- It's 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak step by step
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Ground Beef Steak. If you have questions or requests around this article, make laugh entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com