Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Tatertot Toss for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Tatertot Toss using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tatertot Toss
- You need 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 packages of McCain Tasti Taters.
- It's 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of orange bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Kraft Monteray Jack cheese, graded.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
Tatertot Toss step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a 9 x 13 inch baking pan, spread ground beef. Add Tasti Taters and spread out randomly..
- Add red onion and bell pepper and spread as well. Add cheese, layering it all over. Add desired amount of salt and pepper..
- Bake for 25 minutes. After, dig in as fast as you can without burning your toungue off..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Tatertot Toss. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, keep busy retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com