Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs
- You need 2 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 3/4 C of almond flour.
- You need 5 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 C of grated parmesan.
- It's 1 of beef bouillon cube, broken up.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each of oregano and Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 jar of low net carb spaghetti sauce.
Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs instructions
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Brown meatballs in olive oil on both sides and transfer to cookie sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Add to pot of sauce and heat..
- Top with grated parmesan. They can be used to top shiritake noodles if desired..
- This is the sauce I use. It is 3 net carbs per 1/2 cup..
- To cut down on the acid of the tomatoes, you can add a tablespoon of red wine to sauce..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Keto Gluten-Free Italian Meatballs. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make smile door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com