Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Azie's Picadillo for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Azie's Picadillo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Azie's Picadillo
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- It's 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cilantro or Culantro.
- You need 1 envelope of Sazon.
- You need 2 tsp of Adobo.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- It's 8 each of Spanish Olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
Azie's Picadillo step by step
- Sauté onion, garlic and half of the cilantro/culantro.
- Add ground beef and season with adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Wash and peel potatoes, chop into small pieces.
- Add potatoes and olives to browned meat.
- Season with sazon packet and can of tomato sauce.
- Add water and cover, simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Check to make sure potatoes are tender, top off with remaining cilantro/culantro and enjoy!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Azie's Picadillo. If you have questions or requests something like this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com