Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole. This cheesy hashbrown casserole made with cream of chicken soup is topped with a buttery cracker topping for a warm and comforting side dish. CHEESY HASHBROWN CASSEROLE is a staple at all of our holiday dinners! It's simple to throw together with ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen and it's always one of the first foods to get eaten.
You can make the filling ahead of time, up to a day, then just dump it into the casserole, and finish with the cheesy hashbrowns potato topping (don't grate the potatoes until shortly before using or they will discolor.
Hash Brown Potato And Ground Beef Casserole Recipes.
Philly Cheesesteak CasseroleReal Housemoms. vegetable oil, ranch dressing, eggs, ham, salsa, milk, hashbrown potatoes.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of Hashbrowns.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ground beef chuck-cooked..you could also use chicken.
- Prepare of Shredded cheeses. I used Colby jack, and cheddar..
- You need 1 can of MILD Rotel.
- It's 1 of Onion diced.
- It's 1 of Bell pepper diced small.
- It's 1/2 box of Cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Butter-melted.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, onion powder, oregano/italian, s &p.
- It's of Optional tbsp or 2 ranch powder.
- Prepare As needed of A1 sauce.
Pork and Hash Brown Shepherd's PiePork. olive oil, baby spinach, pepper, chicken broth, italian seasoning. Fajita chicken, onions, and peppers baked in a creamy cheese sauce? View top rated Cheesey beef hashbrown casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Trusted Results with Cheesey beef hashbrown casserole.
Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook ground beef. Tip: I also add just a little bit of A1 sauce, some of the onion and bell pepper to the ground beef while its cooking, too..
- Mix thawed hashbrowns and about 1/2 cup butter, onion, bell pepper, seasonings..
- Mix Mild rotel, sour cream, softened cream cheese, cooked beef..
- Add the hashbrown mixture to the beef mixture, and stir it all together. Add some of the shredded cheeses.and stir all up again..
- Put in a baking dish, sprayed with Pam and sprinkle more shredded cheese on top. Then bake until done..
When I make cheesy hashbrown casserole I leave out the sour cream and add one packet of dry ranch dressing to it. This Cheesy Ranch Hash Brown Casserole is comfort food at its best! Cheesy Ranch Chicken Hash Brown Casserole combines two of my favorite easy recipes, Crack Chicken and Hash Browns! I love this easy and fun spin on a classic casserole dish. It's the casserole version of a terrific cheeseburger.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Lisa's Cheesy Beef ranch Hashbrown Casserole. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, interest way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com