Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly).
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly)
- You need 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- You need 1 tbs of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar free salsa.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as it cooks. While cooking stir in chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper..
- Turn off heat, do not drain beef. Stir in salsa and transfer mixture to a 9x9 casserole dish. Spread out evenly..
- In a medium bowl wisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Once combined, stir in half the cheese..
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture in casserole dish. Very gently give the mixtures a slight stir to work some of the cheese down into the meat..
- Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is crispy and golden around the edges. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly). If you have questions or requests as regards this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com