"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of GROUND BEEF.
- Prepare 1 large of sliced carot.
- Prepare 2 medium of Gold Potatoes chopped (could be russett).
- It's 1 of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of salt.
"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe step by step
- cut the veggies- dice the potatoes in large pieces and cut the carrots in thin slices ( You can add more potatoes and carrots if you want) This recipe serves 5 people.
- heat the stove to medium high and season beef with about a tsp ground cumin, about a tsp of salt, and 1/4 black pepper and then place seasoned beef onto pan. cook until browned ( before its finished cooking add the potatoes and carrots).
- once the beef is cooked add warm water to the mixture (just enough water to cover the mix of beef and veggies).
- Bring mix to a boil and allow for carrots and potatoes to soften up. Taste soup to see if it needs more salt. Add salt if needed.
- Picadillo is served hot and serves about 5 people.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, entertain admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com