Hamburger Potato Casserole.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Hamburger Potato Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Hamburger Potato Casserole using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Potato Casserole
- It's 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 10 each of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesian Cheese.
- It's 1 of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Season Salt.
- It's 1 of Milk.
Hamburger Potato Casserole instructions
- Peel, rinse and cut the potatoes into scalloped form..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ground beef in skillet, & season. Then drain.
- Make your soup, adding milk, seasoning, and parmesian cheese as you go. (Your desired amount).
- Spray pam and place your potatoes in a large cake pan.
- Add a whole bag of shredded cheese.
- Mix meat into soup pan, then pour over potatoes and cheese..
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 hr, then remove the foil, sprinkle cheese on top and let cook for 20-30 more minutes..
- Let cool, & Enjoy! :).
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Hamburger Potato Casserole. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, divert entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com