Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Potato Nachos for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Potato Nachos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Nachos
- It's 3 medium of potatoes.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 pints of sour cream.
Potato Nachos step by step
- peel, wash, and slice potatoes. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done. you can season potatoes to your taste, I used butter, garlic salt, and parsley..
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and drain excess grease. Again, season to your taste. I just used some seasoned salt.
- Once meat and potatoes are cooked you are ready to assemble. Layer potatoes, meat, and cheese on a plate and top with sour cream and your favorite nacho ingredients (i.e. shredded lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, onions, jalapenos).
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Potato Nachos. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, make smile admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com