Tater Tot Casserole Variation. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. Tater Tot Casserole Flavor Variations: Tater Tot Casserole with Veggies: If you'd like to add vegetables you can use frozen corn, carrots and peas and layer them on top of the beef but below the cheese.
Classic cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is quick and easy to make, but packed with flavor.
Made with ground beef, tater tots, cheese, corn, and sour cream, it's comfort food at its finest!
It's Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Tater Tot Casserole Variation for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Tater Tot Casserole Variation using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole Variation
- Prepare of Cooking Ground Beef.
- You need 1 lb of raw Ground Beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion - chopped.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Garlic - minced.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of dried Oregano.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- It's 1 small of pinch dried, crushed Rosemary.
- You need 1/2 small of Bay Leaf.
- It's 1 of Salt.
- Prepare of After Ground Beef Has Browned.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom condensed soup.
- Prepare 1 bag of Tater Tots.
- You need 1 bag of Sharp or Marble Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 can of undrained Rotel - tomatoes & green chilies (optional).
- It's 1 can of drained French style Green Beans (optional).
- It's 1 of Pepper.
- It's 1 of Salt (optional).
Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! This hotdish is full of meat, veggies, soup, cheese, and topped with Tater Tot Hotdish Recipe. Hotdishes have been popular for years because they are convenient to make using only one pan. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe.
Tater Tot Casserole Variation step by step
- *** If you choose not to use the Rotel you'll need to mix in 1/4 cup milk or water.
- Perheat oven to 375°F..
- Mix seasonings (except Bay Leaf) into raw Ground Beef, place in skillet, add Bay Leaf and brown. Strain grease & remove Bay Leaf..
- Mix browned Ground Beef with Cream of Mushroom soup, Green Beans, and Rotel. Salt & Pepper to taste. Spread into 8X11 casserole dish..
- Cover with a layer of Tater Tots..
- Place in oven for 45-60 minutes (until Tater Tots are done). Turn oven off and cover with cheese to taste..
- Serve when cheese has melted. You can add cheese 5-10 minutes before baking is done if you want it a little crispy..
This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family. If you try any variations, make sure you leave a comment and let us know what you liked and loved. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! I'm such a sucker for a casserole. I think it's partly because casseroles nearly always involve cheese and who doesn't love cheese?
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Tater Tot Casserole Variation. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, make laugh gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com