Mashed Potato Ghost Cups.
Actually this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Mashed Potato Ghost Cups for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Mashed Potato Ghost Cups using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Ghost Cups
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of spaghetti sauce (I use 3cheese from fresh&easy).
- It's 5 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pam for baking.
- You need 1 packages of Buttermilk biscuit tube(8).
Mashed Potato Ghost Cups step by step
- Cook beef until no longer pink.
- add spaghetti sauce to cooked meat & allow to marinate on low heat for about 4 minutes.
- set aside & pre-heat oven to 400º.
- spray muffin pan with pam.
- use one biscuit for two muffin cups.
- roll dough into ball. on flat surface flatten dough & press dough onto bottom & sides of each cup.
- fill muffin cups with meat.
- leave for 8 - 10 minutes or until biscuits are a golden brown.
- place about spoonful & half of mashed potatoes on top of each meat cup & shape potatoes into ghost!.
- use two black beans for each eye (be sure to dry them off before so ghost don't get black color).
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Mashed Potato Ghost Cups. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, please way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com