Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just afterward the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting
- It's of meatloaf mix:.
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- It's 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of quick cook oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of topper:.
- You need 9 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of potato frosting:.
- You need 3 lb of bag idaho potatoes.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together all meatloaf mix ingredients with clean hands until combined well!.
- Prepare 9 jumbo muffin cups with non stick baking spray..
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with meatloaf mix. Pack it down well!.
- Top each one with the topper! 1tbl. Ketchup per meatloaf cupcake..
- Bake in oven for about 45-50 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160°F.
- Meanwhile while that's cooking, peel and boil potatoes as you normally would for mashed potatoes..
- When fork tender drain from water and return to pot..
- Beat in butter and cream cheese until creamy. U don't want lumps for this one..
- Stir in cheese. And set aside to cool for a few moments..
- Prepare a piping bag with your favorite tip or ziplock bag with a small hole cut in corner..
- Fill bag with mashed potatoes. And set aside..
- When meatloaf is done drain any grease and let it rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Pop meatloaf cupcakes out the tin and place onto serving plate...
- Pipe the potatoes as u would normal frosting in any design or manner you choose on top of meatloaf cupcake..
- You will have leftover potatoes. Just serve them with meal..
- Serve your meatloaf cupcakes hot and enjoy!.
- Tips from me to u:.
- I used motz cheese for both meatloaf and potatoes the motz I used was infused with oregano. But u can use any type of cheese you wish. Just use the same cheese in meatloaf and in potatoes so flavors don't clash. :).
- Makes 9 jumbo meatloaf cupcakes. Wich will serve 5-9 people depending on how big of an eater you are..
- They do reheat well! So great for lunch the next day!.
- Feel free to use your favorite meatloaf recipe in place of this one!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com