Omg Tater Tot Casserole.
Actually this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Omg Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Omg Tater Tot Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Omg Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1 small of can of sweet corn.
- You need 4 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- It's 2 packages of Safeway beef flavor enhancer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/3 packages of Tater tots.
- Prepare 2 cup of tomato sauce, I use basil and garlic flavored.
- It's 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- You need 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
Omg Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger on high heat, draining halfway through (so there's still a little grease)..
- Add onions, mushroom, and garlic. Brown so you get a nice caramelization on the meat and mushrooms..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato sauce, bbq, and flavor enhancer. Taste if it needs salt and pepper, I like to add a little crushed red pepper. Simmer till hot..
- Preheat oven to temp on the Tater tot bag. I use Alexia brand flavored potato puffs and it calls for 415°..
- Mix sour cream and soup into meat mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water, but don't let it get soupy or your tots will be soggy..
- Transfer to casserole dish and top with an even single layer of tots. You may need more or less depending on the size of your baking dish..
- Bake until tots are crispy and golden, around 20-30 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven till the cheese is just melted..
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Omg Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, engross open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com