Delicious Tater-tot Casserole. Spread half of the tater tots onto the bottom of the slow cooker; top with ground beef mixture and remaining tater tots. I just got a crock pot and really haven't spent much time EVER cooking. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry.
If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef.
Are you an under cover tater tot lover?
Then you GOTTA try our tater tot grilled cheese, AKA the best drunk food ever.
Literally this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Delicious Tater-tot Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Delicious Tater-tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Tater-tot Casserole
- You need 4 cup of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- It's 1/4 cup of carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1/3 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 5 small of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 5 cup of tater tots.
This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Casserole recipes are always a good choice when it comes to feeding my crew. Even better than that my Mexican tater tot casserole recipe is super quick to make. If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked!
Delicious Tater-tot Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Meanwhile, cut up onions, carrots and mushrooms. Add them to the browned beef..
- Add corn and peas and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add cream of mushroom, sour cream, and chicken broth. Simmer until bubbly..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Pour beef mixture in a 13x9 pan and arrange the tater tots on top. Bake until golden brown..
Most Midwesterners are already aware of these mouthwatering dishes, but if you're unfamiliar, all you have to know about these quirky, potato-based dishes is that they are just as delicious and hearty as their. This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish. It makes a great dish for a weekend brunch, or add it to your meal plan and eat it for breakfast throughout the week! Some of you might know this casserole as "a hotdish," a term that originates in the upper Midwest. An easy recipe for Tater Tot Casserole, from scratch!
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Delicious Tater-tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, keep busy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com