Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare of Potato Topping.
- It's 1 of Peeled Russet Potato.
- You need 1 of Peeled Sweet Potato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Dried Tarragon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Filling.
- It's 4 large of Celery Stocks.
- You need 3 large of Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 5 large of Pineapple Sage Leaves.
- You need 10 oz of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Slice russet and sweet potatoes into 1-inch chunks. Add to a saucepan and fill with water until covered. Simmer over medium-high heat for roughly 20 minutes, or until potatoes are soft enough for mashing..
- Meanwhile, for the filling, slice celery stalks lengthwise in half, then chop into 1/2-inch pieces..
- Chiffonade pineapple sage and basil leaves into thin ribbons. NOTE: If you can't find pineapple sage, use regular sage leaves and add some orange zest. It should be close..
- Add a tablespoon of butter to a medium skillet and melt over medium-low heat. Add celery, pineapple sage, basil, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and a dash of black pepper. Saute on medium-low for 10 minutes, or until celery had just lost its crispness..
- Set aside cooked celery in a medium-sized bowl. To the same skillet celery was cooked in, add ground beef, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, a dash of black pepper, and the crushed red pepper. Increase heat to medium and cook 7 minutes or until cooked through..
- While the beef is cooking, strain the cooked potatoes and return to saucepan. With a mixer or by hand, mash the potatoes with the butter, sour cream, salt, pepper, tarragon, and smoked paprika..
- Transfer cooked beef to bowl with celery and mix together. Pour the mixture into the bottom of a small baking dish. Then, spread the mashed potatoes on top to cover completely..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make smile get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com