Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 6 of Medium sized Potatoes.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash step by step
- Sautee onion and beef in a large stock pan with one tablespoon of the butter.
- Peel and chop potatoes into one inch squares..
- When beef and onion are done cooking, add potatoes to the pot..
- Add just enough water to cover potatoes -push them further down in the pan if needed so you know how much you need to add. Don't add too much water as you don't want it to be soupy..
- Chop remaining butter into small pats. Add to pot and stir.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce. You can add more than 1/4 cup if you want a little extra flavor.
- Bring to a boil them simmer 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and most of the water has boiled out..
- In a small bowl, mix corn starch with a little bit of water. Stir into goulash to thicken..
I would just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, engross entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com