Cuban Picadillo. This Cuban Picadillo recipe is my family's favorite! It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few times a month and make enough so we have leftovers which are great in tacos, stuffed peppers. This Cuban recipe is a stew made of ground beef, tomatoes and seasonings.
Picadillo is a Cuban-style hash made with ground meat (beef or pork or both), olives, onions and Mexican picadillo is made with raisins, jalapenos or guajillo chiles, and brown sugar known as.
My girlfriend gave me this delicious recipe years ago.
I've made it ever since for family and friends, and they all love it.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Cuban Picadillo for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Cuban Picadillo using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cuban Picadillo
- Prepare 1 of potato (russet).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of canned tomatos.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 can of green olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rasins.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Easy Cuban Picadillo Recipe photo by Taste of Home. With a side salad and black beans. To make Picadillo soupier for serving over rice, add additional wine, chicken or beef stock. This ground beef recipe is a family favorite and even kids love it!
Cuban Picadillo instructions
- Peel and cut potato into half inch cubes and sautee on skillet until brown and crispy. Set aside..
- Dice onion and sautee on skillet until clear..
- Dice bell pepper and add to onion mixture..
- Add crushed garlic and cook until all three are cooked. Set aside..
- Put ground beef with on skillet and cook well. Add spices and keep stirring. Once cooked, drain oil and add veggie mix..
- Add white wine and let liquid reduce..
- Add canned tomatoes with juice and let reduce again..
- Add rasins and quartered olives. Let raisins absorb some of the moisture..
- Add potatoes and serve..
It's really quick and easy to make, I make it a few. Cuban Picadillo is basically a sloppy joe without the bun. But picadillo has a little more pizzazz, thanks to the Like Filipino Kaldereta, the ingredients in Cuban Picadillo are a reflection of its history. Cuban-Style Picadillo is a beef hash with potatoes, raisins, and olives. Redolent of warm spices like cumin and cinnamon, it's easy to make and delicious.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Cuban Picadillo. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, make laugh admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com