Tater Tot Enchilada.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Tater Tot Enchilada for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Tater Tot Enchilada using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Enchilada
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 cup of of corn.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 packages of taco seasoning (about 2 teasp.).
- You need 2 cup of tater tots, enough to cover dish.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Tater Tot Enchilada instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a skillet over medium heat add oil, onions and garlic, cook until just tender. Remove to bowl set aside..
- Add beef to skillet and cook until completely browned. Add taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and drain away any drippings. Add corn, onion and garlic back to beef, stir to combine. Pour sauce into beef mixture and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer mixture from the skillet into a 9x13 baking dish. Scatter the tater tots on top, sprinkle the cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese and tots are browned. Serve warm while cheese is gooey.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Tater Tot Enchilada. If you have questions or requests almost this article, please entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com