Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- You need 1 can of cheese soup.
- It's 1 packages of tater tots.
- Prepare 1 of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, charm admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com