Mashed potato souffle pie. Mashed Potato Pie Perfect for leftover Thanksgiving Mashed potatoes but delicious enough to cause you to make a fresh batch! Are you ready for the best savory pie?? This Mashed Potato Pie is so good, you won't wait for leftover potatoes to make it!
The most amazing mashed potatoes you'll ever have!
A little cream cheese, scallions, and Tabasco®!
Potato Soufflé is an easy recipe for such a comforting dish perfect for fall tables.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Mashed potato souffle pie for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Mashed potato souffle pie using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mashed potato souffle pie
- It's 2 1/4 lb of yellow potatoes.
- It's 1 cup of of bread crumbs(i use progresso,either plain or italian).
- You need 4 tbsp of of butter (to go in the mashed potatoes).
- It's 4 piece of of butter (to go on top of the pie before it goes in the oven).
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It's 1 of ground meat filling.
- It's of ground beef filling.
- It's 1 1/4 lb of of ground beef.
- It's 2 medium of chopped onions(white, or yellow).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of pine cone seeds (optional).
Love the way it puffs in the oven and how the steam comes out when you. Scoop up the mashed potatoes in large spoonfulls and flatten into disks, and cover the batter, using all of the potatoes. Sprinkle the potatoes scallions, parsley, salt and pepper, and then the cheese. Pour and carefully spread the remaining batter over the top.
Mashed potato souffle pie instructions
- Start by washing the potatoes and boiling them..
- After the potatoes are cooked, wash them again, and peel them. You could either put the potatoes in a food processor or mash them up with a fork..
- Add salt and eggs(1egg for every 2lbs of potatoes) to mashed potatoes..
- In a non sticking pan, spread the 4tbs of butter and sprinkle half of the bread crumbs(1/2 cup) on the bottom of the pan..
- Divide mashed potatoes into 2 halves. Spread the first half of the mashed potatoes right on top of the bread crumbs..
- Spread the meat filling on top of the mashed potatoes..
- Spread the 2nd half of the mashed potatoes on top of the meat filling..
- Sprinkle the rest of the bread crumbs (1/2 a cup) on top of the mashed potatoes..
- Then place the rest of the butter on top of the bread crumbs..
- Bake pie for 20-25mins or untill crumbs turn to a golden color (375degrees fh.).
- Ground beef filling: add a 1/4 of a cup of veg. Oil to a pan. Then add your two onions(chopped)..
- After the onions are cooked, add the ground beef and a pinch of salt. Mix all together and then Cook mixture until the water from the ground beef evaporates..
- Add the rest of the spices (pepper+cinnamon) and your pine cone seeds(if using any) . Mix everything together. And put the mixture on the side for 5-10Mins to cool down..
Everyday mashed potatoes become appealingly elegant in Kathy Kittell's extra-cheesy souffle. "This casserole bakes up fluffy and golden-and makes a perfect company side dish," she confides from her Lenexa, Kansas kitchen. Three-Cheese Potato Souffle Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Instant potato flakes are the basis of this amazing Mashed Potato Soufflé. Who knew instant potato flakes could be the basis of such an amazing dish? It's really something of a faux-fflé--technically not a soufflé, but you get the same puff-tacular results without even having to whip egg.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Mashed potato souffle pie. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, entertain log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com